A massage is more than a frivolous, feel-good indulgence. It actually has many important health benefits.
Offering the following types of massage: Swedish, Prenatal, Deep Tissue, Sports, Reflexology, Neuromuscular, Trigger Point & Muscle Release Therapy.
- 30 mins. $45
- 45 mins. $55
- 60 mins. $70
- 75 mins. $85
- 90 mins. $100
Package Pricing Available: Purchase any 3 massages and receive the 4th free
- 60 mins. $100
- 75 mins. $115
- 90 mins. $130
nut-free oils available upon request
- Aromatherapy $5
- Hot Stone $20
- Hands & Feet 15/30mins. $20/$35
- Head & Scalp 15/30mins. $20/$35
- Neck & Shoulders 15/30mins. $20/$35
- Paraffin Hands $20 Paraffin Feet $20
- Paraffin Hands & Feet $30
- Detoxifying Foot Mud Mask $25
- Organic Sea Salt Scrub Body Polish $50 – 30mins.
- Organic Sugar Scrub Body Polish $50 – 30mins.
- Detoxifying Body Wrap $65 – 50mins. A gentle exfoliation from foot to neck cleanses your skin while helping to stimulate circulation and improve tone. The body is then covered in a detoxifying clay, that pull out impurities, and wrapped in mylar sheets with warming compresses. Accompanied by a relaxing scalp massage. Warm towels finish this treatment to remove the clay and leave the body fully refreshed and ready to begin or end your day. Beneficial for all skin types.
- Refreshing Foot Treatment $50 – 40mins. A cleanse, stimulating foot scrub with organic sea salts and essential oils, foot massage & followed by a warm paraffin wax treatment. This is one treatment you will wonder how you ever lived without it.
- Hand & Arm Treatment $50 – 40mins. Gentle exfoliation from elbow to fingertips, arm and hand massage including trigger point therapy, stretching, tapotement and reflexology, followed by a warm paraffin treatment.
- Headache Massage $40 – 30mins. Using Muscle Release Therapy techniques along with trigger point therapy, muscles are warmed, worked and stretched to allow tension to fall away, increase circulation and release tightened muscles. Recommend clients be fully hydrated for optimal results.